Thursday 23 June 2016

Memories Of Dance During School Days!


Things end but memories last forever. They never fade. No matter what happens some memories can never be replaced.

Here I got some of my precious memories of Dance in Sai English High School, adugodi.


Childhood dance
Annual day photos

During 1st standard: Memories of this year are quite vague but I do remember dancing for a kannada song in green dress with all those kites. It was more of fun than performing on stage.



Pot Dance
Annual Day photos

During 2nd standard (Pot Dance): Dance was part of life that created memories even during those days. Here again I was in traditional look and the best part was I always used to occupy in the front. This was a pot dance and I was dressed in yellow. I vaguely remember the song. I was scared  on stage and thinking of next dance step was common always.


Western Dance
Annual Day photos

During 3rd standard (Western Dance): This time I chose to be in western look. Dress code and colour was assisted to everyone where I had to where white. Boys were dressed in red. It was a hindi song ( Om Shanti Om) I danced for! To be true I miss my friends!



Group Dance
Annual day photos

During 4th standard: I only got group snap of this year with all my friends. I was dressed in red and was feeling happy for looking cute and pretty.


Award from MLA Ramalinga Reddy
Annual Day photos


Kolaata Dance
Annual Day photos

During 5th standard (Kolaata): I had my days during this year. I was awarded General Proficiency Award and had been selected as ‘THE BEST STUDENT OF THE YEAR’. December 24th was our school Annual Day, it was great honour and pleasure to collect the Award from MLA Sri Ramalinga Reddy, present transport minister. I never knew he was such a great person but was too excited to receive Award from him.
I had even participated in Cultural Activities and in dance too during the same year 2008. Basically the dance form is called ‘Kolaata’ and I got dressed more in a traditional way, my favourite. Dressed in pink and dancing with all those expessions were ultimate.

Due to no proper photographer facility I could not get snaps from 6th-8th standard.
Now I got memories in my new school i.e Karnataka Reddy Jana Sangha. I didn’t realize I was making memories, I just knew I was having fun!!


Vande Mataram song (9th std)
Annual Day photos

Final Formation of Dance
Annual Day photos


During 9th standard: It was my last year of dance during school days. As it was the last year we planned for a Patriotic Song ‘Vande Mataram’. All were dressed in Blazing white, sign of purity. The only time we got to run out of the classroom was for dance practise and the fun we had was ultimate. Dance was full of stunts and I was told to hold the flag at the end of the song. I was best known for expressions and lifting. It was the Best Dance ever.
 I thank my parents, all my friends and teachers for supporting me all time to showcase my talent.

Long after the music & dancing are over, the memories remain. Memories don’t fade away and dance too.

                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment